June 6, 2011

Praying Baby

Every night at bedtime we all sit in the girls' room and I pray. For a while Pheeboo has been saying "'mmMEN!" after I say "amen", and lately when we say it's time to pray, she puts her head down and babbles something ending with "'mmMEN!" Tonight I managed to get a video of her doing it.



(Then she says "cheee'" and makes the cheese face which is invariably a frown.)

After praying she goes around giving kisses. She is choosy about kissing. Sometimes she will freely kiss all of us multiple times. Sometimes we each get one kiss. Sometimes she will kiss her sister but not the parents. Sometimes she will kiss the Boogie and Eric, but not me. Sometimes hugs accompany the kisses. Only one thing is for certain: her kisses are open-mouthed and very wet! 

1 comment:

Katie said...

Oh I love the mmmMen!