January 26, 2013

Peabody Gets a Hair Cut

The Boogie and I had our hairs trimmed yesterday. I was tempted to take Peabody. She has been looking pretty shaggy lately. She just needed a little trim, though, and I couldn't justify paying ten or fifteen dollars to have someone do it. So, though I've never cut hair aside from trimming my own bangs when I'm really desperate, and though I definitely do not have a steady hand, I attempted to do it myself. And ... it didn't turn out too badly!

Before:
Today's fabulous style

During:

After:

I love her curls!

I never know what to do with the hair from the first cut. I feel as if I should save it ... but I don't know what to do with it! It should go into a baby book or something. Peabody doesn't even have one. That's what this blog is for! So, I took a picture and then threw them away.

She was such a good girl. I was more nervous about her wiggling than anything. She sat pretty still, though. My sweet girlie, growing up so fast.

1 comment:

Mo said...

Girl. You put those curls in a jewelry box....then forget where they came from.