June 12, 2010

One Month Old

As you can see, it was no big deal to the birthday girl.

 She doesn't like the flash which is why those are dark and blurry (apparently I do not have a steady hand. Aren't you glad I didn't pursue a career in surgery?)

She is getting so big! I don't like the growing part. Why can't they just stay small?
Still haven't decided on a nickname -- thanks for the suggestions. The Boogie came up with a new one on her own: Pheboo. It's cute when she calls the baby that.

We were supposed to close on our house yesterday, but found out earlier in the week that our loan was still in process. On Thursday we found out that the underground oil tank that had been pulled had been leaking, so now there needs to be soil clean-up before closing. Closing has been pushed back to the end of the month. We appreciate any prayers in this matter! We really want to be able to close no later than the thirtieth.

The other day I wanted some iced coffee. Dunkin Donuts is the only place around here that makes decaf iced coffee (which I can have with sugar but not cream), so we went through the drive-thru. As we were waiting for our coffee I thought I heard the Boogie say, "Look, Discover card!" I turned around and asked, "What did you say?" She  pointed to the Discover card sticker in the drive-thru window and said, "It pays to Discover card." *sigh* Not only does she know what it is, she knows the slogan. Too much television ...

No comments: