November 11, 2010

SIX Months Old!

Oh my baby, how can you possibly be six months old already?



I must admit, I like you much better now than I did three months ago. Oh, not that I didn't love you then. I certainly did. But I don't love the new-baby stage.

Now that you are sleeping better and more mobile you are so much happier and in turn so are all the grown-ups in your life.


I love to squish your chubby thighs.

I love to kiss you all over your face.

I love to bury my face in your neck and blow raspberries and make you chuckle.

I love to rub your fuzzy head.

I love to tickle your back and make you squirm.

I love listening to you growl and shriek and squeal.

I love how you search for your sister when you hear her voice, and how your face lights up when you see her.


I love your grin!
Happy 6-month birthday, baby girl.

1 comment:

Mo said...

She's a sweetie alright! It's nice to see a mommy enjoy the little things about little babies and little kids.