June 22, 2008

Don't Knock It Till You've Tried It

So I tried out Mom's sponge-on-a-handle and it's really cool. I'm totally buying myself one when I get home. I'll confess that I am an obsessive dishwasher too, though in a different way. Someday I'll write about it.

My baby brother graduated from high school on Friday night. I just can't believe he is all finished with school. He's so grown up! At the graduation I got to see my other brother and his wife, B&D, and their two little girls, SL and HL. (Remember my system for keeping the LCs straight?) They were very cute but the family didn't stay too long. I did get some good pics of SL sitting on the piano bench playing the piano, while the Boogie and HL stood at either end of the keyboard and reached over their heads to get to the keyboard. We will see them again tomorrow when we go to the zoo.

Last night my friends the Specktaculars came over with their little girl. They are fun, too. They're coming out to Jersey in the fall to visit us.

I have had mucho coffee since we've been here. I have had iced mochas, iced lattes, iced chai lattes, and cup after cup of regular brewed coffee. It is great. I'm going to go through withdrawals when I go home.

No comments: