June 6, 2008

Finally Online

We are inexplicably able to able to go online tonight. Last night we couldn't. This morning we couldn't. Now we can. Very odd.

I didn't do much today. I went to work. While I worked I let the Boogie watch "Curious George" on dvd. She goes to work with me sometimes, and the only way I can get anything done is to let her watch something on our portable dvd player. This works out fairly well unless she is bored with what she's watching and begins to push buttons. Once that happens it's all downhill. Might as well pack up and go home. And I usually do. After work we went to IL's house to use their internet. They are out of town so we had the whole house to ourselves. The Boogie took a nap and I chatted with my BFF online. Yep, it was a mostly non-profitable day.

Tomorrow is supposed to be a SCORCHER. Dangerously hot. It is DH's turn to mow the church grass. It's his first time to do it this year, and someone told him it takes three hours. He wants to do it in the afternoon, and I want him to wait until early evening. I hope he doesn't get heatstroke ...

No comments: