November 18, 2009

Insatiable

I am hungry all the time. I am always thinking about food. I want to eat constantly. For example, yesterday:

~ 6:00 a.m. -- made My Man's lunch and noticed Chickfila leftovers in the fridge from when the Boogie went with her Poppop and Auntie.
~ 6:25 a.m. -- saw My Man out the door.
~ 6:26 a.m. -- heated the Chickfila leftovers and rapidly consumed them; 1.5 nuggets and a handful of waffle fries. Drank my morning cup of coffee.
~ 7:30 a.m. -- 1.5 chicken nuggets don't go far in the morning so made myself egg, ham, and cheese on a bagel.
~ 10:30 a.m. -- got laundry started at 52 and the Boogie went on an errand with her grandparents; had to leave soon for grocery shopping but I couldn't shop on an empty stomach, could I? Ate a bowl of soup.
~ 1:00 p.m. -- back from shopping, etc. Time for a cheese quesadilla ... with sour cream and salsa.
~ 5:00 p.m. -- dinner: two large servings of taco salad complete with olives, salsa, sour cream, shredded cheese, and guacamole. Did I mention the corn chips?
~ 6:45 p.m. -- time for dessert! A whole baked apple with vanilla ice cream.
~ 10:00 p.m. -- showered, jammied, teeth brushed ... I'm hungry. I drink some water to fool my stomach into thinking it's full.
~ 10:15 p.m. -- there is no fooling the stomach. I break out the cheese and crackers. Brush my teeth again. Finally can go to bed.

So there you go. Whew, all that typing made me hungry ...

No comments: