December 12, 2009

Ninja Boogie -- Silent But (Almost) Deadly

Around 6:30 this morning I woke up a little bit, realized I was slightly uncomfortable, and rolled over ... to find the Boogie standing silently next to the bed mere inches from my face. Startled wide awake, I jerked backwards and gasped loudly several times, waking My Man who in turn also jumped and exclaimed, "What? What is it?" The Boogie's door sticks so it always wakes me if she opens it in the middle of the night, but not this time. She about gave me a heart attack. She leaned toward me and whispered loudly, "Honey, I awake." No kidding.

Tonight while with SIL3 the Boogie started digging around in her nose. You can imagine what she did with what she got. Her auntie said, "Hey! Don't pick your nose -- that's nasty!" The Boogie replied calmly, "But it's yummy."

This was party weekend. I am too tired to blog about it. It was exhausting but fun!