March 21, 2011

Today Was ...

-Today was ... a million questions beginning with "Honey, why ...?"

-Today was ... a baby taking super-short naps for the sixth day in a row.

-Today was ... a really bad plumbing experience. Don't ask. You don't want to know. Believe me.

-Today was ... a Monday. For sure.

But!

-Today I got to hear my big girl ask me questions, because I have ears to hear with, and she has a voice to speak with.

-Today I got to snuggle my baby a little bit extra before I went to work, because she didn't take a long morning nap.

-Today my capable husband took care of a plumbing issue in just a few hours for only the cost of a tool rental, and without having to call in a plumber.

And ...

Tomorrow will NOT be Monday all over again. Praise the Lord for Tuesdays.

1 comment:

No No Nanette said...

Mine was a Monday as well. :P

Tuesday brings the hope of a new day and a fresh start.

Just keep swimming! :)