February 15, 2013

TMD15

Today I'm thankful for:
-something slightly dreaded not being bad at all, and
-a husband who will go in to work an hour early then work through his lunch break in order to be with me during that something slightly dreaded
-the new recipe I tried turning out well (I must stop trying out new recipes on other people before doing a trial run)
-beautiful, spring-like weather today ... which of course meant taking a walk! It has been so nice lately to get fresh air and vitamin D.
-a really fun Valentine's fellowship at church! We ate pizza and wings and dessert (I skipped the wings) and played games. We were supposed to judge the food and guess where it came from. Our table played Apples to Apples, a new favorite of mine. I like games that move quickly and you can stop whenever you want. You will not catch me playing Monopoly. 

What are you thankful for today?

No comments: