February 28, 2013

Thankfulness Month Day 28

Last post of the month!

I'm thankful for others taking my challenge. I've really enjoyed reading what you wrote! Next year maybe more bloggers will join in.

I'm thankful for reminders to be thankful. It can be easy to take things for granted, to get bogged down in daily mundanity, or to get buried under the negative.

I'm so thankful that Jesus died on the cross, for me and you.
But God commendeth his love toward us, 
in that, while we were yet sinners, 
Christ died for us.
Romans 5:8

I'm thankful for an eternity in heaven to look forward to.
For the wages of sin is death; 
but the gift of God is eternal life 
through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Romans 6:23

In my Father's house are many mansions: 
if it were not so, I would have told you. 
I go to prepare a place for you.
And if I go and prepare a place for you, 
I will come again, 
and receive you unto myself; 
that where I am, there ye may be also.
John 14:2,3

I'm thankful for ...
my husband
my daughters
our parents
our siblings
our nieces and nephews
our grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins
our church
our friends
our home
Eric's job

 ... and I could go on and on!

God is so good to me!

No comments: