February 8, 2013

TMD8

I'm not feeling so thankful right now. I'm a little discouraged today, to be honest. But ...

In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.  
I Thessalonians 5:18

So, with that in mind, here goes ...

Today I'm thankful for:
-Snow. Yeah, okay, I'm really not. I don't like snow. I kinda loathe it, actually. However! 
It looks pretty.
It covers up dead brown winter grass.
It hides the fact that my car hasn't been washed since ... I truly don't know since when.
It makes my kids light up with excitement when they see it.

So, for those aspects of snow I am thankful.

I'm also thankful for:
-Being at the edge of the snowstorm so we should only get a little bit
-Being able to have lunch with Eric today
-Safety on the roads in cold, wet, rainy nastiness
-Electric space heaters

What are you thankful for?

No comments: