June 7, 2009

It Is Late

I should be in bed. I just thought I should write something to, you know, keep in practice with my typing skills. Make that my mad typing skillzzzzz.

Yesterday we did nothing. It rained all day. DiDi came over for a few hours. We did more nothing. It was nice.

This morning we went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast. Our friend whom we call Reenie met us there. Then she and Mom and I went to the doctor's office so that Mom could get all adjusted, while the menfolk brought the Boogie home and made her take a nap. After the adjustment we girls came home and did more nothing and talked. It was nice.

Tomorrow is church and hopefully Rita's. I need me some frozen custard before my vacation is over. Before my staycation is over. Monday is back to work for this mama and her Man ... but I don't want to talk about that right now.

Now I'm going to bed. Now that will be nice. :)

No comments: