- The weather has been cool and rainy -- those Warshington folks have had our weather and we've had theirs.
- My Man and I are back in the swing of things at work after our staycation.
- The Boogie has been enjoying some time with My Man's cousin whom the Boogie calls Kaykin. Kaykin is staying with MIL and SIL3 (FIL is away at teen camp) this week. She loves the LCs and they adore her.
- We've been watching lots of old movies lately because my parents brought us some, which has whetted my appetite so I've been searching them out at the library as well. It's so fun to introduce My Man to great black and white films, as prior to our marriage he had been under the illusion that B&W = dull. Not so, my friends, not so.
- If my brain has returned I am unaware of it. Perhaps it's around here somewhere ... in hiding.
- I made some really really good spaghetti for dinner, with garlic bread made from fresh, soft Italian bread. Yum!
June 18, 2009
So, What's Up With You?
There is not much going on around here: