February 10, 2012

Thankfulness Month: Day 10

Today I'm thankful for:
-the sound of birds outside
-my husband who works hard to provide for us
-Netflix
-the camera on my cell phone which has often come in very handy -- for example, yesterday when I came into the living room and saw this I was able to pull my phone out of my pocket and capture the moment.
This is NOT to say that I like this new development. Peabody realized yesterday that she could get up onto the chairs, and this soon followed. The "safe" place of the table, where we could put anything we didn't want her to get, has now been compromised. *sigh*

To look on the positive side, I'm thankful that Pheeboo is healthy and has the physical ability to climb, whether I like her doing it or not!

What are you thankful for today?

1 comment:

Katie said...

Oh girl, I feel ya with the climbing kid! Reese climbs on the kitchen drawer pulls, and up to the counter. Yeah.