February 29, 2012

Thankfulness Month: Day 29

The last day! And Leap Day, at that.

Today I'm thankful for:
-remembering to post every single day this month. I'm pretty sure this is a record for me.
-a programmable thermostat
-fun with Curious George this past week. So far we have had him hanging out of the Boogie's drawer with her socks on his arms; perched on top of the curtain rod; wedged into the dollhouse; "wearing" the Boogie's snow boots. Here's what Eric did with him tonight:
Oh George, you curious monkey, you.
-a new nephew due any day. Although I know my anticipation is nowhere near BIL/SIL2's, or the grandparents' for that matter, I do look forward to holding a brand-new sweet baby! Peabody was the last baby born so it's been almost two years since we've had an addition to the family. I wonder what the Pheebs will think of him?
-God's unconditional, unwavering love. I simply cannot fathom the depths of it!

What are you thankful for today?

No comments: