August 23, 2008

It's Time to Par-tay

Last night I got a voicemail from my brother B (who did not call me on my birthday or write to me or text me or even leave me a happy birthday message on MySpace.) It went like this: "Hey, I know that in New Jersey it is August 22nd, but here on the West Coast we are actually 3 days behind and it's the nineteenth, so happy birthday!" I didn't expect him to remember it at all so I guess three days late isn't bad. :)

VBS ended last night. It was a fun week but I'm soooo glad it's over. Good thing it only comes once a year!

Tonight we are having a birthday party for me and my friend Reenie. We always get together to celebrate our birthdays since they are eleven days apart. I got her a fun gag gift and a cute real gift. I can't wait to give her the gag gift. It makes me laugh whenever I think about it. Anyway the D family is coming over for dinner too, and maybe another friend, and then all the ILs and LCs are coming over later for cake and ice cream! It's gonna be a fun par-tay. Now I need to make the cake and hang up the "Happy Birthday" banner.

No comments: