August 7, 2008

Whew!

I am not used to working as much as I have been this week! It's wiping me out. I thought I would have today off but unfortunately I am going to have to work for a couple of hours this morning. At least it's only a couple of hours and it's in the morning. Getting off at 7 every night isn't too fun. I have a new respect for my office manager, MA. Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday she works 8-12, goes to lunch, then comes back and works from 2-7. She also works Tuesday and Saturday mornings. I've said many, many times that I admire management and there is no way I want that job. :) Despite being tuckered out at the end of every day things have been going well and I look forward to my nice fat paycheck next week. Family has been very helpful. SIL1 fed DH and the Boogie the first evening, MIL fed all of us the second evening, then gave us some leftovers which DH whipped up into fabulous fajitas last night. The man is wonderful. Not only did he make dinner, he cleaned up the kitchen! Don't know what I'd do without him ...

Time to start my morning rolling!

No comments: