August 3, 2008

My Kid Is So Cute And So Smart And So Funny ...

So I figure that my mom blog is good for a shameless brag every now and then (not to mention that I'm using this as a journal so I have to write down what the Boogie does.) The Boogie lives music and rhythm and often will clap her hands along to a song. The other day I snapped my fingers at her which she found to be quite interesting. After observing me for a few minutes she begin to mimic my hand motions and click her tongue to make the sound! I was totally impressed.

Last night we went shopping at Kohls. DH carried the Boogie into the store behind me and as soon as we got inside she began saying, "Uh-oh. Uh-oh. Uh-oh." I didn't think much of it at first because she does often say that for no reason, but when I looked back at her she was hanging over his shoulder looking at the floor. Sure enough the floor was covered with clothes, hence the "uh-oh's"! I was impressed again!

On our way home last night she started to get kind of antsy. She loves to sing so I sang "If You're Happy and You Know It" which she knows some hand motions to, and "Itsy Bitsy Spider" which, unbeknownst to me, she also knew the hand motions to! She was so cute sitting in the back seat doing them.

So, now you know. My kid is so cute and smart and funny. And that is the truth.

No comments: