September 29, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Dear Eric,

Today is your birthday! I remember the first birthday you celebrated after we met -- you were here and I was in Washington and I wanted so badly to be able to spend it with you. Thankfully we've been together for each birthday since then.

I love you so much. I am so thankful that God has given you to me. There is no doubt in my mind that God planned for us to be together! You complete me and complement me the way no one else can. Watching you be a father to our sweet little girl warms my heart. When you come home from work and she runs to you saying "Daddy," well, it just makes me happy all over.

I hope that you have a really great day today. And just in case you may have forgotten for a few minutes ... you are my favorite! :)

OXOX

-Rachel

No comments: