September 24, 2008

Just For The Record

In reference to an earlier post, I want you all to know that I do not pee and brush my teeth at the same time. But I believe that it is possible.

Furry slept on my couch for a long time yesterday afternoon. I finally had to wake him up because I was afraid he wouldn't be able to sleep at all last night. We had dinner and then BIL1/SIL1, the LCs, and the R family came upstairs for brownies and ice cream. Amidst the madness another family from church stopped by so we had lots of people in our apartment! It was crowded and loud and growing increasingly warmer for a few minutes there ... but it was fun. :)

The Boogie was shy around her Uncle Furry for a little bit but she soon warmed up. He's asleep in her room right now and it's all I can do to keep her out of there. I guess maybe I should feed her some breakfast. Maybe she keeps going in there because she thinks that he'll give her food. Poor little neglected thing!

No comments: