September 1, 2008

Labor Day

Today was a holiday. I like holidays because DH is off. Today, however, he got to go play with his friends. They went paintballing and had a blast! I'm really glad he got to go. I took today off in that I didn't go to work, but I did work around here, vacuuming, sweeping, laundry, dishes, cooking, etc. (Which reminds me, there is still a load of clothes that need to be folded and put away. Do you think if I leave them unfolded in the living room the laundry gnomes will take care of them while I sleep?) BIL1/SIL1 took the Boogie for a couple of hours which was wonderful. It was weird to be at home without her but it was still wonderful. She had a great time with the LCs and as soon as she came home she ate lunch then napped for another two hours! She's in bed now, and DH is conked out on the couch, both of them worn out from playing hard all day. I think I'll hit the showers and go to bed myself ...

No comments: