September 19, 2008

Our Apartment

Mrs. Specktacular asked me recently to take a video of our apartment and post it. I was too lazy to do that but here are some pictures of it.
Living room ...

... dining room...

... kitchen ...(it's teeny!)

... our room ...... the Boogie's room ...
(it looks a little different now with the bed in it)
... and lastly, because you have to see it to believe it, the bathroom.
You can pee and brush your teeth at the same time.

We got our new mattresses yesterday! Old ones (circa 1990):New ones!
We slept so great last night. It was heavenly. Mr. and Mrs. Specktacular, we are sorry you have to sleep on our old bed when you come but I promise it isn't that bad. I bought a brand-new mattress cover today to put on it.

And last of all, as a free bonus, something cute.

This is Frog Eyes:

4 comments:

Wendy Glosser said...

Awwww I LOVE THE BOOGIE! I wish the Boogie and her family lived nearby. (Yes, I know, you were going to but the Lord had other plans for us) I love your blog...I love your family so it keeps me up to date. I have been around those apartments, no lie, since 1999 when the Rubins lived there. Isn't that crazy?!

Jersey Mama said...

Aw thanks, Miss Wendy. We are sad too that you aren't coming here to live. :(

Cove Girl said...

Peeing and brushing your teeth! Now that's what I call efficient;) LOL

Jackie said...

Hey, I like your new place! Your father-in-law was telling me about it at Summer Camp...he was so excited you guys will be closer to them. Looks like you guys are doing well - so happy for you!
Oh, and your little girl is adorable!