September 28, 2008

It's That Time Again

Nursery schedule time. It comes at the end of every month. I have put it off as long as possible. It has to be handed out at church tonight. I enjoy being the nursery coordinator and I don't really mind doing the schedule, but lately there are some other things that are starting to concern me. I will not blog about them. I will, however, have a meeting of nursery workers soon. That is all I am going to say about that.

Yesterday was the annual fall fest in our little town. It was tres, tres ... lame. It was so lame that we didn't even bother to attend it. On our street there is always a car show. Cars didn't start showing up for it until about 9:30 and when we got home at 1:00 every single one of them was gone. All six of them. Or thereabouts.

Last night we had the R family and SIL3 over for pizza. DH set up the projector and the Rs brought over their xBox and everyone played Halo for several hours. Later on more friends and relatives appeared and our apartment was full up once again. It's fun to have a bigger place where we can actually entertain folks without sitting in each other's laps.
The Boogie will not nap today. She slept in the car for about 30 minutes on the way home from church this morning. I've tried twice to put her down but she refuses to sleep. This means that she will either 1.) Fall asleep on our way to church tonight and be crabby in the nursery, or 2.) Not fall asleep on the way to church but still be crabby in the nursery. Either way I have a feeling I will be sitting out of the service tonight.

Enough stalling. Time to start scheduling.

No comments: