December 4, 2008

Torture By Pilates

Recently I have noticed that things are changing. On me. I won't bore (or disgust) you with details. Suffice it to say that I am finding places on myself that did not exist before. So it's time to do something about that. I found some Pilates videos on YouTube. There are a gazillion of them! Today is day three. I am so out of shape. All I can do is fifteen minutes of stretches and leg exercises and I think I'm going to die. I did notice today that I'm not quite as sore. *sigh* This better be worth it.

Christmas progress is as follows: I have purchased gifts for one parent and three LCs. I have pretty good ideas for the rest of the gifts except I am totally at a loss for what to get DH, aside from boring stuff. Actually I'm not at a complete loss but what I come up with is waaaaay beyond the budget, so ... it's pretty much the same thing. I'm secretly hoping that I'll get a huge check in the mail and can buy him what I want to buy him! There has been no Christmas decorating yet. The boxes of decorations are on the third floor at 52. DH said he will get them down this weekend. I guess that means I should get serious about cleaning and rearranging.

I must confess, I have not made the progress I had hoped for this week. I had big plans for what I was going to do around here, now that I don't have to go to work. But things pretty much look the same as they did at the beginning of the week. Thankfully I still have a couple of days till the weekend so all is not lost. Yet.

No comments: