October 29, 2008

The 46-Hour Inning

Game 5 has resumed. It's now the bottom of the 7th and the Phillies just scored to pull ahead, 4-3. Everyone looks very chilly out on the field.

I am feeling much better today. I think it is a mini-cold. Is there such a thing? My back is a little sore but it's nothing compared to how it felt yesterday!

H-man came up and played for a little while today. For once the Boogie was kind and sharing and not whiny. And as far as I could tell she didn't even try one time to bite him. They were so cute -- he was all in blue and she was all in pink. I tried and tried to get a good picture of them but they were just too active. Most of the shots I got looked like this:

And this is what you look like when you suck on crayons and then rub them on your face:

No comments: