October 28, 2008

Snow

This is for realz, people. It snowed here today. It is OCTOBER. Here are some pictures to prove it.
These are medium-size flakes. The bigger ones came later. Thankfully none of them stuck and after a while the precipitation became liquid form again. It is still crazy windy and cold. The rest of game 5 has been postponed to tomorrow. They are supposed to play it in Philly but I'll bet every one of those players wishes it could be in that nice cozy dome in Florida. :) ***I am having paragraph spacing issues again. This time I'm not even going to try to fix it.***
Today we got a Babies R Us flyer in the mail. I gave it to the Boogie and told her, "Pick out what you want!"

This morning while I was blogging I turned my head just right (or wrong) and tweaked something in my upper back. I had to go to work to get adjusted! It hurt to move my neck or lift my arms or bend over to change a diaper. It feels a lot better tonight. However, I am sneezy, chilly, and drippy. I took my vitamins and drank some tea and orange juice. I'm going to put some ice on my back and go to bed.

5 comments:

joy said...

oh my goodness, the last picture is soooooo cute. what did she pick out?

Jersey Mama said...

I don't know what she picked out but I think she's making sure there is a coupon for it. :p

Anonymous said...

Hope you're not coming down with the two week flu that I've heard about! And that you feel better soon, no matter what it is.

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, wow, about the snow! We haven't even had a couple snow flakes yet!

Cove Girl said...

I was thinking about you when I saw the snow on the news this morning.