October 15, 2008

The Lightbulb Goes On Over My Head

After I finished blogging this morning I had a blinding flash of inspiration and turned off the computer. Yes. I did. Then I went for a walk, played with the Boogie, vacuumed and swept the floors, finished a book I've been reading, did all the dishes, washed two loads of clothes, cleaned the bathroom, baked a cake, straightened and dusted and organized both bookshelves (a project I've been contemplating for weeks), and made dinner. It was amazing how I was able to go from one thing to another without the distraction of the computer. It really opened my eyes to how much time I actually waste on here.

Sweetgirl00god, thank you for your kind comment and for praying for me. I always appreciate all the prayers I can get! But may I ask ... who are you?

No comments: