October 11, 2008

Saturday Already?

Yesterday I learned that my family in good ol' Warshington does not read my blog. This is not right. I want you to know that I expect you to read it faithfully and look at the pictures of your adorable granddaughter/niece/cousin.

Those of you who do read faithfully and, even better, leave comments: you are my favorite!

The Specktacular family left on Thursday. We had a nice time with you guys! Thanks for coming to Jersey! Good luck on teaching Warshingtonians to call the turnpike the "pike". So not gonna happen ... :)

I don't have anything else to blog about today. Besides, I have to clean the bathroom, fold laundry, make my bed, exchange the Boogie's summer wardrobe for a warmer one, and get my lesson ready for tomorrow. Also it's a perfectly beautiful day so I'm hoping to get a walk in at some point.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear I'm your favorite, but then I already knew that:)