March 11, 2009

Decisions, Decisions

I have the need to blog. There's an inside urge (but not like the kind you feel after that morning cup of coffee.) However, I also have the need of sleep. The Boogie, praise the Lord, has been sleeping all night lately. I did not want to blog about this earlier for fear of jinxing it. Now I'm on the tail end of another little cold. This one is the kind that comes accessorized with a cough. Normally I get up at 4 with My Man, and go back to bed when he leaves for work. Lately I get up at 4 with him, start coughing, and can't go back to sleep until close to the time the Boogie wakes up. I plead guilty to putting her in my bed and turning on Curious George so I can get a few more minutes of dozing. So I said all that to say this: I want to blog. I need to blog. I miss blogging. The time I would have spent writing witicisms and uploading adorable pictures today was instead spent cleaning up the coffee creamer that splattered all over the kitchen this morning when My Man shook the bottle, not realizing the lid wasn't on. (FYI that stuff is super sticky and splashes all over the place.) But I just need to go to bed tonight. I'll try again tomorrow.

2 comments:

joy said...

ack! Rachel! Potty humor?! this family has gotten to you too....
welcome to the dark side. :o)

Jersey Mama said...

Hee hee, oh yes, it is inherited from my side, too. I just don't let it show through too often ...