- 11:00 pm: I went to sleep
- 1:00 am: The Boogie woke up and I began the process of quieting her, soothing her, and getting her to lay back down while I stood by her crib, sat on the floor and leaned my head against her crib, and finally laid down on the floor next to her crib. Every time she would doze off and I would sneak out of the room she would instantly wake up as if she had radar or something. I got no sleep.
- 2:00 am: I gave up on keeping her in the crib and we both went to the couch. She wiggled, squirmed, climbed on me, rolled over and over, and talked while I balanced on the edge of the couch and told her repeatedly to lay down. I got no sleep.
- 3:00 am: I gave up on sleep and turned on the television. There is nothing good on at 3 in the morning.
- 3:30 am: I put in a Winnie the Pooh video for the Boogie while I got together My Man's lunch and started his breakfast.
- 4:00 am: My Man got up and got ready for work. The Boogie was repeatedly sent back to the couch from which she called, "Daaaaaddy? Whey ah youuuu?"
- 4:30 am: My Man left. I put the Boogie into her crib. I got into my bed. The Boogie began to cry. Thank the Lord we have no neighbors. I let her cry. I may have even dozed off during the crying.
- 5:00 am: The Boogie stopped crying and finally went to sleep. I went to sleep. Hallelujah. We slept for four hours.
There will be serious napping today in this house. There may or may not be a trip to the park since it's supposed to get into the mid-fifties today, a nice break from the freezing snowy weather of last weekend. My Man has tomorrow off again and it's supposed to get up into the sixties tomorrow and Sunday! I'm looking forward to that. Come on, spring. Fourteen days to go.