November 4, 2008

Happy Day Sad Day

Remember that dear lady from church? She went Home today to be with her Lord and Saviour. I am happy for her and sad for her family. It is always hard to say goodbye to someone you love, even when you know that they are going to the most glorious place there is.

Did you vote today? I did!

The Boogie slept for three hours today. Amazing. While she was sleeping H-man came over. He was weepy and clingy. He didn't want his juice. He didn't want a snack. He didn't want to read or play with toys. So I rocked him and he fell asleep, still shuddering in his sleep with hiccupy sobs. He slept for two hours! It was a quiet afternoon at our house.

1 comment:

Wendy Glosser said...

Grandma S was one of the most Jesus loving people I ever met. When I got the text from SIL1 that she had gone home, I rejoiced at her presence before our SAVIOR!!! Of all the people, she is the one I can picture there!! BUT, her family is hurting understandably so and I am praying for them. I love them all dearly. Glad you had a quiet afternoon...I treasured them as a young mommy. Now I have too many of them!