November 14, 2008

Happy Friday To Youuuuuu

I love Fridays. The weekend is coming and DH will be home with us!

It was nasty nasty out yesterday. Days like that make me want to stay home and watch Fred and Ginger in something like this:



But I had to go to work. I was going to work for about four hours and ended up staying a bit longer to cover for the scheduled receptionist who was not feeling well. More in my paycheck! If it gets yucky out again today like it was yesterday I am definitely pulling out my classic musical DVDs. Fred Astaire, Ginger Rogers, Gene Kelly, a young Frank Sinatra ... I can't resist their call on a rainy Friday afternoon.

3 comments:

joy said...

oh oh oh! reading your post gives me the itch to watch Arsenic and Old Lace! i used to have the biggest crush on Cary Grant. do you have that movie laying around?

Cove Girl said...

Thanks for the post about my dress. I'll try and post it if I'm about to find one that I like. I'm hesitant about buying one online though, because I won't have time to return it if it doesn't fit properly. Which is usually the case with the way that God has "blessed" me genetically. I do appreciate it though.

About the above post though, If you haven't seen Arsenic and Old Lace that's a great Old movie that I love too. My HS drama club did the play of it back in the day. It was hilarious. Such a comedy of errors.

Jersey Mama said...

Yep it's an awesome movie. I think I've seen just about every Cary Grant movie made. He was such a versatile actor, able to do straight drama, comedy, slapstick, etc. Now I'M getting the itch to watch it!