November 11, 2008

Little Monkey

Last night DH caught the Boogie climbing up on the wire shelves in her room. I told him that I didn't think she could pull them over because all of her books are anchoring them down pretty well. Of course, I said, she does sometimes pull the books out but that hardly ever happens. This morning I walked into her room to find this:
Notice the books all over the floor, and lack of them on the shelf? I just had to open my big mouth. She's never been a climber. She can get on and off of the couch and our bed, and this past week she figured out how to climb onto the dining room and computer desk chairs. I guess the next place I find her will be on the dining room table, or getting out of her crib!

3 comments:

Katina said...

She looks and sounds like she has the makings for a great little acrobat! Grease up those crib rungs before she gets loose! :)

Cove Girl said...

I was a climber too. I was always climbing out of my crib. My dad put a net over it thinking I would stay put. Ummm, no. Instead what he found was a tenacious little girl stuck in in between the crib and net, determined to get free. Of course that was just me.

Good luck with that!

Lauren Perry said...

I love these little monkey babies! Cannon will climb anything he can :)

Ps- ive been meaning to tell you- we call my niece Makenna "Boogie" too :) It always makes me think of your little boogie :)