November 2, 2008

Sick Boogie

The Boogie and I are staying home from church tonight. This morning while she was in the nursery she cried so hard she threw up. I'm pretty sure that's all it was but we're staying home just to be safe. She's been awfully whiny and clingy lately so I wouldn't be surprised if her tummy was upset this morning.

This weekend has been revival at church! It's been very good. Yesterday we had lunch after the service and HR made a cake replica of the church building! It was amazing! She is so creative.

I found a nice fall look for my blog! What do you think?

Remember the snow we had last week? I found out why it snowed. A dear lady in our church was very recently diagnosed with cancer and has rapidly worsened. She told FIL that she prayed to see snow before God took her Home. I guess He wants her to come to Him soon! She is SIL2's grandma and there are many of her family in our church. I can hardly imagine what it must be like for them. While I'm sure they want to be happy for her, they are the ones who will left behind, missing someone very special. Would you pray for peace and comfort for this family?

2 comments:

Wendy Glosser said...

Been praying Rachel!! I love that family and especially Grandma S. Your background is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Nice Background;) You can change some of the text colors so that you can read them better though. It took me awhile to figure out how to do it all and get one that I liked, but I really like that website:) Hope the Boogie feels better today. Caleb has been fussing over teeth a bit and chewing on everything. Thankfully he still slept through the night!