November 12, 2008

One Hundred

I can't go to bed tonight without posting this milestone entry. I'm delighted that I've written so much over the last few months!

We went for a walk today and the Boogie had fun crunching through leaves. She giggled delightedly when I kicked through them. You can hear her cute little laugh in this video. It certainly was a beautiful day.

Thanks for the responses to my insomnia fears! I am not truly concerned about it at this point and know that the worst thing I can do is worry about being unable to sleep. Thankfully it doesn't happen very often. Hopefully there will be no recurrence tonight! I am off "to sleep, perchance to dream" (taken out of context, I know, but it sounds so pretty.)

2 comments:

joy said...

what a cutie.

LOL, you know what my first thought was when i saw her in the leaves??? i thought....STAY ON THE SIDEWALK...cause you know what is under all of those leaves on the grassy part....doggie doo. thank you non dog curbing boro residents!
hee hee

Jersey Mama said...

LOL I know! I did think about that too.