November 17, 2008

If It Seems Too Good To Be True ...

... then it might not be. Rumor has it that Target goofed and will be cancelling the car seat orders. It's just a rumor right now and I haven't heard anything from Target myself, so I guess we'll just have to wait and see! If it gets shipped, great. If not, oh well. We don't really NEED another car seat.

The Boogie has been C-R-A-B-B-Y today. Tonight we'll go down and hang out with some LCs so hopefully that will make her happy. I think it's teething pain bothering her today. We went to work for a little while and she watched "The Backyardigans" which entertained her for an hour or so. We love "Backyardigans". When she sees the DVD case she starts singing the theme song!

It was really pretty out today. Chilly and clear and sunny. I wanted to go for a walk but with the sun setting so early walks just don't happen on Mondays. It's too hard to get one in before work, and when we get home from work it's naptime, and by the time the nap is over it's too late. BUT ...

... Just one more week of work! It's really hard for me to believe. I'll still be taking turns in the Saturday rotation, but that's just one or maybe two Saturdays a month. I'm so thankful that DH's job is enough to support us. I realize not many families are so blessed. God is very very good to us!

No comments: