April 14, 2009

A Boogie Way To Start Your Day

The Boogie came up to me just now and patted my leg. "Hello, honey!" I said. "Hello," she replied around the binky in her mouth, "maya he'p you?" (Binkies, which are normally restricted to bed/nap time, have been fair game at any and all times lately due to the germ infestation. It seems that binkies make little tummies feel better.)

Last night we ran some errands, mostly just to get out of the apartment. When we drove past McDonalds the Boogie called from the back seat, "I wanna french fry!" I can't even remember the last time I went through the McDonald's drive-thru for french fries. How in the world did she remember? Later as we were stopped at a traffic light by Dunkin' Donuts she looked out her window at the sign and said, "Hello, coffee." Again, can't remember the last time we went there, and we certainly didn't buy her any coffee!

No comments: