April 20, 2009

Two Hundred ... Or Not

I wish I had something exciting to tell about in my two-hundredth post*, but I don't. Let's see what I can come up with:
  • The Boogie peed in her potty again the other night. It was another accident, I think, but she was (amply) rewarded with a single M&M.
  • It's raining again today. I'm glad it waited until the weekend was over.
  • Rainy weather makes me sleepy.
  • I just woke up from a 2-hour nap. Oops! I so rarely do that, though, that I'm not going to feel bad about it. The Boogie was asleep, too.
  • I love naps.
  • Tomorrow is supposed to be thundery and lightningy and showery but towards the end of the week it's supposed to be nice again ... just in time for our anniversary! Yay!
  • I have been shopping at Aldi's and they have great prices on peppers.
  • We are having Italian sausage with peppers for dinner tonight. This will be the fourth time in a week that we have eaten something with peppers in it.
  • I need to resist good prices on peppers.

Happy Monday, everyone. :)

*Post edited to say that I can add. When I pulled up my Blogger dashboard it said I had 199 posts which meant that this one was 200. But when I published it and looked at the archives on my page, they only added up to 198. Sure enough, there were two posts still in draft. Oops! Stay tuned for a real two-hundredth post.

No comments: