April 6, 2009

Lookee Lookee What I Did!

I'm so tickled with myself. I created my very own blog header at http://www.scrapblog.com/. One of my fellow Yuku mamas (you know who you are) has created some awesome headers for other Yuku mamas and I've been thinking about asking her to make one for me, but I really wanted to try my hand at it myself. I'm pretty pleased with the result!





Tonight we made a quick run to That Store to order some contacts for My Man and just wander around and watch people. There are strange people everywhere but we truly believe that there is a higher concentration of them at Walmart. The Boogie loves to look at the fish.



A fellow shopper standing nearby chuckled at her enthusiasm and told us, "Forget about a dog, just get this kid a fish!" We also restocked our supply of Whoppers Robin Eggs, my favorite Easter candy. Did you know that those tasty treats come in mini size? They are even better in a smaller size because you feel like you get to eat more. Yum. :)

6 comments:

Abby said...

your blog looks super cute now. good job!!

Cove Girl said...

Super cute header!

joy said...

buz made a quick run there last night too, to grab some diaper wipes. i was surprised to find that he brought me THREE bags of yummy robin egg whoppers. now i guess he won't steal them from you guys anymore :o)

Jersey Mama said...

We bought three bags, too! Good thing Easter is this Sunday so they'll be clearanced next week ... and I won't be able to buy them after that. :)

Primetime Babyboomers said...

Love your blog page!

No No Nanette said...

love the header!! I have wanted to do one for some time, so you have inspired me. So cute!