July 8, 2008

Cake for Breakfast

I just ate a piece of cake for breakfast. It was delicious. But then I decided that it probably was not the best way to start my day so I made some eggs with sausage for me and the Boogie.

Today is laundry day again. MIL's dad and his wife are coming to MIL's house, so SIL1 and I are going over there too with all the LCs. I've actually been doing some laundry here (finally got some quarters!) which has been great. But clothes exceed quarters so I'll do a couple of loads at 52 today.

The Boogie is watching Veggie Tales. She loves Veggie Tales. The sing alongs are the best because then she can dance the whole time.

I tried the sunless tanning lotion last night. It definitely has a smell which I don't like, so I think I might start using it in the morning instead of at night. I don't want our bed to start smelling like it. Also it seems to have burned my face a little bit, isn't that strange? Maybe I should take a break for a day to see if it gets better.

No comments: