July 18, 2008

A Clean Apartment

Mr. Comcast Technician showed up yesterday and hooked us up. Everything worked fine for about 2 hours and then the audio on most of the channels went staticky. I called them today and they said that someone would be out between 10:00 am and 1:00 pm. It is almost 5:00 and I'm still waiting ... I have a sneaking suspicion that it's our tv and not the cable. The reason I suspect that is because even when I completely disconnect the Comcast cable in order to put a DVD in for the Boogie, it's still staticky. DH will be home soon and can play with it some more.

I got to stay home today and clean all my floors. I also cleaned out our big utility closet and started putting some stuff in there. There will be Rubbermaids stacked to the ceiling by the time I'm finished!

It is at least 95 degrees outside and I just finished baking cookies for our ladies' meeting tonight. I must be out of my mind ... I don't even want to go to the ladies' meeting, but what else is new? I never want to go. :) The R family is coming over. Mrs. R and I will go to the meeting, Mr. R and their little one, H-man, will stay here and play with DH and the Boogie. Mr. R is bringing pizza and I think DH is going to borrow a Wii from someone. I just hope they pay attention to the little ones!

No comments: