July 6, 2008

New Crib

The 4th didn't end up being quite like we had planned. DH did work, but the Boogie slept until 10 am so I didn't go to work. By the time I fed her, got us both ready to go, drove to work, got her set up to watch a movie, and got set up with what I needed to do I only would have been able to work for about an hour before packing up and coming home in time for DH to get home as well. He went in earlier than usually so that he could get off early to spend more time with us, so I wanted to be home when he got here. Anyway it just wasn't worth the effort. We grilled hot dogs and had corn on the cob, then took the Boogie over to MIL and borrowed FIL's truck to go get the crib. It's actually in pretty good shape for $25 and it has really grown on me. I don't want to paint it. It looks really cute with the crib bedding someone gave me.

It's not a very good picture because our camera doesn't work so I took it with my phone, but you get the idea. I love the skirt. I was able to fit two of those plastic bins off to the side underneath it and can't see them at all!
I also took this with my phone:

Cute, huh? She loves herself.

It's so nice and quiet right now. DH and the Boogie are both napping. I think I'll go lay down for a while too. I feel kind of "off". I was dumb this morning and had a cup of instant coffee before church, then we stopped at Wawa and DH got me an iced coffee. After church we went to Taco Bell and I had one of their new frozen drinks along with my burrito and taco ... Anyway I think too much caffeine combined with fast food along with not enough water today has upset my stomach a little bit.

No comments: