July 10, 2008

Two Funny Things

Yesterday I stripped the Boogie down to her shirt and diaper and let her run around that way. I left her alone for a couple of minutes and when I came back into the room I caught her dancing around in only her shirt! Aaah, naked toddler butt! Good thing I found her before she peed anywhere ... From now on she is not allowed to have uncovered diaper except under constant supervision.

Last night I came to bed after DH was (I thought) fast asleep. I was just dozing off when he suddenly sat straight up then leaned over me. "Are you all right?" I asked him. "Yeah, I'm fine," he said, then laid back down, but he seemed kind of confused. I figured he was asleep but asked a couple more times if he okay. He assured me that he was, then said, "It's just ... the copper connection." Aha, I thought, he's asleep and dreaming about work! I couldn't help laughing and I guess I was shaking the bed because then he said, "Don't make fun of me." Hee hee it still makes me laugh ... "It's just ... the copper connection." LOL I'm a mean wife. :) But he's so cute when he talks in his sleep.

No comments: