July 27, 2008

Welcome Our New Arrival

Have I piqued your interest? Heh heh heh ... I couldn't resist.


Finally what I have been waiting for has arrived! A great big thank you to DH and FIL for hauling it over. This was a free dresser that has been stored over at 52 for several months. It is not the most beautiful thing you have ever seen. When you look at it closely it is rather hideous. Actually, it is so hideous that when DH and FIL brought it over, DH called me outside and said, "Do you want to come look at this before we bring it in? Because if you don't want it we can take it straight to the dump." LOL! But I do want it, for now anyway. In a few months I'll start searching Craigslist for a nicer one. Meanwhile this one cleaned up just fine and it certainly is large!

I realize that I've been remiss in posting. It's been a busy weekend. Last night we had the singles from our church over for pizza and ice cream floats and some MarioKart on the Wii. Also the D family arrived in town. I've known DD for several years. His wife KD is very sweet and they have two cute little boys. So they came over and hung out with us too! Here is the Boogie realizing that there were pizza coupons stuck to her back.


The counter space in our kitchen is rather limited so we acquired a baker's rack to give us a little more shelf space. It has worked out perfectly for my needs in there and I'm thankful to have it. It is complete with a wine rack which, since we don't drink, has been unused. However, the Boogie has found a way to utilize it.


It seems that sippy cups fit perfectly in the bottle holders!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the new sippy cup holder:)