July 7, 2008

Junk Food Junkie

The Boogie is currently in love with junk food, especially potato chips. She was recently introduced to chips and now whenever she sees a bag she sticks her arm in it if she can and pulls out a single chip, then walks away while she eats it. If she can't reach it she whines until we give her one (yes, that is positive reinforcement for a negative behavior.) She's a potato chip fiend!

She also loves french fries. In fact fries were one of her first solid foods. Today after work I thought she was hungry so I went through the McDonald's drive through and bought some fries. She ate a few but it turns out that she was sleepy, not hungry.

I'm so thankful that my phone has a camera or else I would miss all of these great Kodak moments.

Today I went to Target and bought some sunless tanning lotion, the kind that is supposed to gradually tan you. I'm going to try it tonight. I haven't liked any sunless tanner I've tried -- it's difficult to put it on evenly, and there is always an odor which I hate. But I won't suntan because of the damage it does and I'm just so white ... we'll see how this goes!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Try OLAY moisturizer/sunless tanner! I found some on sale and used it twice so far. I've already noticed a bit of a difference in my blindingly white skin:)