February 11, 2015

TMD11

I remembered to ask the girls! Of course, I forgot until they were in bed, but I remembered before they fell asleep, so that's improvement.

The Boogie is thankful for gardens in which to grow food.
Peabody is thankful for blankets -- she specified blankets to keep her warm, but I have a sneaking suspicion that her beloved "lallies" are included.

I'm thankful for:
-a nice chat with my Mamaw today.
-my Fiestaware (sometimes I stack it up like this just to look at how pretty it is. It makes me happy.)


-A couple of good Mr. A naps which meant ...
-FINALLY getting caught up on laundry. It's one chore I don't mind doing, usually, but party prep last week put me way behind. Getting it into the washer and switched to the dryer is no big deal; it's the folding that I struggle to get to. Thankfully the girls are getting more and more helpful, though Peabody complains every time that she really doesn't like folding "washcloth-es."
-Also finally getting caught up with school. Everything is graded, and the next week-and-a-half is scheduled. Whew.

What are you thankful for?

No comments: