February 27, 2015

TMD27

Today the Boogie is thankful for blankets.
Peabody is thankful for her stuffed puppy.
Mr. A is thankful for bottles. They are his new favorite thing. He is temporarily getting them a couple of times a day this week, and you should see his face when he sees a bottle coming his way. Ha!  

I'm thankful for:
-our library.
-Aldi, and this is why: I don't like shopping. Therefore to go to the grocery store and only have one kind of eggs available? Three options for milk: skim, 2%, and whole? One brand of refried beans to choose from? That is my kind of shopping. I don't want to make decisions. I don't want to try to figure out if the store brand is actually cheaper than the name brand with a coupon. I don't want to clip coupons. I just want to put food in my cart and pay for it and bring it home. So, while shopping at Aldi probably saves us money, the real reason I shop there is because it saves me from spending any more time than absolutely necessary on one of my least favorite tasks. Now, if only Aldi employees would come dust my furniture ...
-my husband. :) Why don't I have a recent picture of me and him together? He works so hard to provide for us. Every day he comes home to us. He tells me he loves me all the time. He's a good daddy. Tonight he not only cleaned the kitchen but he then prepped some food I need for tomorrow ... and that was after working 10 hours and a post-work run at the gym. I'm so thankful for him.

No comments: