February 3, 2015

TMD3

Today the Boogie is thankful that Mr. A didn't swallow the tack he found.
Peabody said she's thankful for me. Awww.

I'm thankful:
-that I don't have to earn God's love. It's a good thing, too, because there is no way I could even come close to earning it!
-for a playdate with little friends today and the opportunity to (try to) be a blessing to someone.
-that missing Silly Putty was found by me (and not by Mr. A), resting harmlessly on a solid surface, and not smashed into the fur of a beloved stuffed animal or squished into the hair of a beloved doll. Or worse, the hair of a kid!
-that my kids and their friend saw God answer prayer today, something seemingly insignificant, showing them that He cares enough for them to hear their concerns and answer them.
-that I saw Mr. A with that tack in his mouth and that he spit it out immediately. Ugh, what if he'd swallowed it? And where in the world did it come from? I haven't used tacks in ages!

No pictures today! I'll do better tomorrow. What are you thankful for?


No comments: