February 16, 2015

TMD16

Today the Boogie is thankful for the freedom to worship however we choose (why, yes, we have been studying the history of the United States in school.)

Peabody is thankful for the little box I gave her today to hold her teeny tiny plastic snake, her even tinier plastic lizard, an eraser, and an itsy-bitsy rock. (Please note that these are all things that a baby can swallow and/or choke on, hence the little box.) Anyway I think this proves that even almost-five-year-olds are more excited about boxes than toys.

I'm thankful for:
-a nice long chat with my mom today!
-my doctor's office for just sending a script to the pharmacy instead of telling me I had to come in for an appointment. Seriously, that turned a Monday into ... a much better Monday.
-my husband picking up the prescription so that I didn't have to take three kids to the pharmacy in 15 degree weather.
-my slow-cooker.
-cookies.



No comments: